28 May 2020

On May 28 of this year, a joint video conference was organized between the State Committee on Statistics and the Tashkent State University of Economics.

Specialists of the State Statistics Committee held a webinar for professors, researchers and students, led by the rector of the Tashkent State Economic University, connected online from different regions of the country.

The director of the Institute for Advanced Studies and Statistical Studies B. Goyibnazarov, the heads of the committee's departments O. Mamadaliev and M. Jamolov took part in the webinar.

At the video conference, the head of the Department of Investment and Construction Statistics, Jamolov Muzaffar Mirzokhitovich, spoke in detail about investments in fixed assets and the development of the construction industry.

According to the speaker, in January-March 2020, compared with the corresponding period last year, there was a decrease in investment activity, the growth rate of investment in fixed assets amounted to 89.8%.

In January-March 2020, 33.4 trillion were disbursed. sum of investments in fixed assets, of which 63.9%, or 21.4 trillion. soums, funded by borrowed funds, the remaining 36.1%, or 12.0 trillion. Sum at the expense of own funds of enterprises and the population.

In January - April of the current year, the volume of construction work in the Republic of Uzbekistan amounted to 23 292.3 billion soums, and the growth rate in relation to the corresponding period of 2019 reached 90.1%.

After that, professors and students of Tashkent State Economic University were asked questions on the topic. The questions were answered by the director of the Institute for Advanced Studies and Statistical Studies B. Goybnazarov, the heads of the committee O. Mamadaliev and M. Zhamolov.

Given the current pandemic and the country's orientation towards the development of the digital economy, the webinar is of great importance. In this regard, online meetings are regularly held, which are of practical importance for the faculty, scientific researchers and students.

You can watch the full version of the video conference on the committee’s official page on YouTube.

Information service


Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech