04 October 2022

In January - August 2022, the share of construction work performed by large construction organizations in the structure of specialized construction work in the Republic of Uzbekistan increased by 3.6% compared to January-August 2021 and amounted to 22.6%. The remaining 77.4% is accounted for by small enterprises and micro-enterprises, which is 3.6% less compared to January-August 2021.

736__85_2169078466

 

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech