The results of monitoring the state of ensuring information and cyber security in state and economic administration bodies, as well as local government bodies for the 2nd quarter of 2022.
In accordance with the tasks assigned to the State Unitary Enterprise "Cybersecurity Center" by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4751 dated June 15, 2020, as well as the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 373 dated June 15, 2021, a rating assessment was made of the state of ensuring information and cyber security in bodies of state and economic management, local government bodies based on the results of the 2nd quarter of 2022.
The assessment was carried out on the basis of the data provided by the organizations in the information and cyber security monitoring system of the State Unitary Enterprise Cyber Security Center.
In this rating, the State Statistics Committee entered the top three in terms of information and cyber security.
Based on the results of the assessment, the following organizations with a high rating (top 10) for ensuring information and cyber security were identified:
- Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan - 97.3 points
- Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan - 97 points
- State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Statistics - 95.2 points
- State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan - 95.1 points
- Joint-stock commercial bank "Uzpromstroybank" - 95.1 points
- Khokimiyat of Fergana region - 94.6 points
- Agency for Management of State Assets of the Republic of Uzbekistan - 92.6 points
- Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combine - 92.3 points
- Khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent - 91.9 points
- Khokimiyat of Namangan region - 91.7 points