16 March 2023

In January-December 2022, a total of 2131.2 bln. sum of foreign investments in fixed capital. In their composition, foreign direct investment amounted to 2052.5 billion soums, or 96.3% of the total. The remaining 78.7 billion soums, or 3.7%, was disbursed through other foreign investments.

119f307155597004c4eba4c50281123357a0450214

 

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech