25 March 2023

In January-December 2022, a total of 7463.8 billion rubles were disbursed in the Syrdarya region. sum of foreign investments in fixed assets. In their composition, foreign direct investment amounted to 7414.6 billion soums, or 99.3% of the total. The remaining 49.2 billion soums, or 0.7%, was disbursed through other foreign investments.

11140-ui_600x460_investments

 

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech