28 March 2023

In January-December 2022, a total of 990.3 bln. sum of foreign investments in fixed capital. In their composition, foreign direct investment amounted to 612.9 billion soums, or 61.9% of the total. The remaining 377.4 billion soums, or 38.1%, was disbursed through other foreign investments.

photo_2022-12-09_16-06-35kpu

 

Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech